October 21, 2008

Root named Daddy

Love is very sharp and deep when it roots in your heart. My heart has a root named Daddy. He has always loved me even when I cry, pout, laugh, or fall. His love knows no end. I can look into his eyes and see the love for me with no words heard. The eyes which gaze back are the very ones he gave me. As I study his hands, I see the same shape and size in my own. I can not bear to think of the day when I shall see his eyes no more or be able to touch his hand to mine. I can feel his soft touch on my leg with the light pat to say “I love you”. We share the same eyes and hands as well as the same Spirit, the same Father. We both know because of “Our Father” we will spend the rest of time with each other even after our last good bye or “pat”. This love is so deep in my heart, to pull it out would drain all the life from my soul and I would cease to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Moderators will review all comments before they are posted.